Saturday, July 05, 2008

 

Optus brings us the Iphone

Well considering I'm not off contract on any of my telephone providers yet and optus only have ones side of Wauchope covered with either GSM and 3G coverage I cannot say I will running with a hop skip and a jump to my local Optus world for an Iphone. Shame that because if the coverage was the same as Telstra's I'd be giving the T the flick and going Optus. But fans wanting the new Iphone can atlast rejoice in the splendor that is Optus Ipone pricing for 3G pre-paid and contract plans just days after Telstra revealed its own iPhone retail pricing.
Post-paid Optus customers can obtain the 8GB iPhone for $0 upfront on a $79 'yes' iPhone 3G cap. Pre-paid users can buy the 8GB model for $729 and choose any of the current pre-paid call offers. I'm still asking myself do I need an Iphone, nah not really....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?