Friday, June 11, 2004

 

Sav on ABC 702 Sydney

Today I was on the ABC local radio 702 and central coast with Scott Levi. Discussing, GMAIL which is Google’s new web based email service which will provide users with 1000mb or close to 1gb of data which is 1024mb of web based email.

I was invited to join the service by my boss who had an account and was given the opportunity to share gmail with three others. Gmails services are expanding and new features are appearing daily as the beta testers report back to google what they suggest.

New features that poped up this week were a new address book feature. New bits and other features when requested by the users, like the new spam filters as the old ones did not really trap it as well as it could.

With in a matter of minutes of me going to air I was greeted with the abilities to invite three people to gmail. I invited the announcer I was talking to on air, and a friend who used to work in the ABC and my sister Fiona before I ran out of invites.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?